PAGE CULTURE
TACACHO WITH CECINA
1. The tacacho with cecina is a typical dish of Peruvian cuisine popular in the Peruvian jungle and widely spread in the rest of the country. It is one of the most popular dishes consumed during the Feast of San Juan.
2. The dish usually consists of two tacacho balls, one piece of cecina and one of chorizo; however this proportion may vary at the request of the diner. A dough composed of roasted green banana, pork or chorizo and lard is prepared for the production of the tacacho. Bananas are previously roasted in charcoal although in some regions, such as Huánuco, they are cooked in water.
3. In addition, cecina (dried and smoked pork) or chorizo (or both) are prepared to accompany the stinger. They are usually grilled. Cecina and chorizo made in the jungle of Peru include spices other than traditional ones and therefore have a characteristic flavor. In traditional preparation, sajino chicharrón was used instead of cecina and chorizo. It is also accompanied by Creole sauce, salad and coconut hot sauce.
EATING HABITS
Hello, my name is Ligier Ruiz and I am from Iquitos Peru. For breakfast, I usually drink juice accompanied by a chicken sandwich. For lunch, my family and I eat Cecina accompanied by rice with fried ripe. For dinner, I like to have a large cup of coffee accompanied by a crayon of chaufa rice with fried eggs.






Comentarios
Publicar un comentario