MY PROFILE
Welcome to my profile, I hope you like it.
Hi! I'm Ligier Ruiz. I'm Peruvian and I live in Iquitos City. I'm 21 years old and I'm studying economic in the National University of the Peruvian Amazon.
Hi! I'm Ligier Ruiz. I'm Peruvian and I live in Iquitos City. I'm 21 years old and I'm studying economic in the National University of the Peruvian Amazon.
Your work is perfect, congratulations Ligier🤗
ResponderBorrarYour blog is very interesting
ResponderBorrarGood job my love. Your blog is amazing!!! Congratulation!!
ResponderBorrarGood job Ligier! Congratulaciones
ResponderBorrarLovely blog Ligier
ResponderBorrarexcellent work me gustó la redacción de tu blog. felicitaciones Ligier
ResponderBorrarWhat an interesting blog! Hope to read a lot more from you!
ResponderBorrarGood job Ligier. It is nice!!!
BorrarHi Ligier, i liked to know more about you. Success in your professional Career.
ResponderBorrarGoog job
ResponderBorrarGood job*
ResponderBorrarI really liked your blog and to know more about you, good job.
ResponderBorrargood description congratulations Ligier
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarIt's a nice blog, I like a lot
Good job ligier
ResponderBorrarI really liked knowing more about you
ResponderBorrarLigier, very good job. I like it
ResponderBorrarInteresting profile, well done!!✨
ResponderBorrarI like so much your blog. Congratulations.
ResponderBorrarGood job sister! Congratulaciones
ResponderBorrarNice blog 💚 Glad to know more about you
ResponderBorrarGood job my love!!! Your blog is very beautiful! Congratulations!
ResponderBorrarKavinsky🤤
BorrarKavinsky🤤
BorrarVery good friend. I am glad to know a little more about you
ResponderBorrarBuen trabajo ligier 👏
ResponderBorrarI like your blog, excellent work, congratulations.
ResponderBorrarExcellent work!!
ResponderBorrarMe encanta <3
ResponderBorrarGood job Ligier!
ResponderBorrarcongratulations cousin, success in your blog
ResponderBorrarVery good my friend, your blog is very interesting
ResponderBorrarExcellent blog.
ResponderBorrarGood job!
ResponderBorrarHi my friend Ligier. Your blog is excellent!
ResponderBorrarVery good job :)
ResponderBorrarGood job daughter in law. I really liked your blog, it is very nice!!
ResponderBorrarGood job daughter in law. I really liked your blog, it is very nice!!
ResponderBorrarNice Job, Ligier!¡
ResponderBorrarNice way to share your experiences ;)
ResponderBorrarExcellent work. Congratulations
ResponderBorrar